- RSS Channel Showcase 8984630
- RSS Channel Showcase 7173189
- RSS Channel Showcase 1882305
- RSS Channel Showcase 2911540
Articles on this Page
- 12/13/16--00:00: _The 2017 Bridal Fas...
- 01/24/17--07:46: _Odylyne The Ceremon...
- 02/02/17--05:47: _Cloud Nine | Dreame...
- 02/07/17--06:16: _Festival Brides Lov...
- 02/21/17--06:14: _Knot & Pop Present ...
- 03/18/17--05:09: _Velvet Johnstone Ce...
- 05/23/17--00:00: _A Contemporary, Min...
- 12/13/16--00:00: The 2017 Bridal Fashion Trends you Need to Know About
- 01/24/17--07:46: Odylyne The Ceremony Wedding Dress Trunk Show at Ghost Orchid Bride
- 02/07/17--06:16: Festival Brides Love: Ghost Orchid Bride Wedding Dress Boutique
- 05/23/17--00:00: A Contemporary, Minimal Wedding Shoot with Modern Bridal Fashion
Good morning, brides-to-be! I hope you babes woke up bright-eyed and bushy tailed because boy do you need to on it for today’s post. We’re showcasing the 2017 bridal fashion trends from across the globe that you need (NEED) to know about for the coming year! From serious seventies influences that’ve produced the bell sleeve trend and brought […]
[G]host Orchid Bride are the proud UK stockists of revolutionary L.A bridal label Odylyne the Ceremony and couldn’t be more excited to be bringing UK brides this limited opportunity to try Odylyne’s complete brand new Starcrossed Lovers collection of stunning wedding dresses....
[O]nline independent wedding dress label Dreamers and Lovers have always been known for their beautiful boho wedding dresses but I have to say that their new collection, Cloud Nine, has taken beauty to a whole new level. This collection is just simply stunning and we have fallen hook line and sinker. It's seductive but classy, bohemian yet elegant, delicate yet sophisticated and, above all, it celebrates the female form.
[G]host Orchid Bride, named after the most mysterious of the British wildflowers, is a new modern bridal boutique based in East Yorkshire who provide breathtakingly beautiful boho-luxe, ethereal, modern and classic wedding dresses. We're talking dresses from the likes of Daughters of Simone, Odylyne The Ceremony, & For Love, Howling Moon and many more. Their mission is to offer their brides an extra-ordinary bridal boutique experience and service where you feel comfortable and relaxed.
alling all UK brides with a major love of Aussie bridal designers. The Aussies are coming to UK shores, bringing with them rails worth of boho beauty and effortless style! New-wave wedding planners Knot & Pop have brought together their favourite Australian designers to showcase their wares at an exclusive pop up Salon at Town Hall […]
fternoon Lovely Peeps. Yes I know it is unlike us to post on a weekend but we have a very cool shoot to share with you today by Velvet Johnstone which is inspired by the Most Curious Wedding Fair’s 2017 theme ‘Pinktopia’ and features some of the talented suppliers that are exhibiting at the fair. Now for those […]
[A] gorgeous contemporary decor and bridal shoot featuring some of our Festival Brides faves, The Little Lending Company, Swaffham Florists and Love Moi Make-Up. Described as being contemporary, minimal, modern and feminine, today's shoot is all about simple delicate details, geometric backdrops, a natural colour palette and very pretty wedding dresses. An inspiration treat for your eyes.....